~ ONE JOURNEY ~


~ There is only one journey: going inside yourself. ~
- Rainer Maria Rilke



nel`chee

I'm a footnote in Wikipedia! ~ Monday, May 07, 2007



Here's something kind of cool. I was looking up Angela Carter's novel _Wise Children_ just now. The first link is to the Wikipedia article.

One of the article's notes (on Shakespeare) links to the relevant section of my interpretive reading on Margin.

The "External Links" section sends readers to the beginning of the article--and it's even the first link! Am I ever chuffed about that! It's the first known time that a Wiki article has been linked to one of my pieces--and of course the point is to not have done it oneself or asked someone else to do it. Some reader somewhere on the net concluded the article was of some worth and put in the link! Waaay cool! :-)

I'm almost as excited as I was to be linked from the article on Angela Carter at the Modern Word--listed right after Salman Rushdie there, no less.

I figured that's going to be one of the few times a link to my stuff is *ever* likely to appear right after one that goes to something of Rushdie's!

Next milestone: to have an actual article in Wiki. But of course, that could be something of a mixed blessing if the article says nasty things or somesuch.

Labels:


::Posted by Anduril Elessar @ 12:46 PM::::

0 comments



P r o f i l e

Anduril Elessar
::aka::
Susan Deefholts

::my complete profile::

I n v o c a t i o n

"O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention..."

- william shakespeare

R e l e a s e s






F o o t p r i n t s

Latest Review: Da Capo's Daybreak
Latest Review: Tosca
Daedalus Quartet and Bela Bartok
Abbey Road!
Tesseracts 11
Wallace Wu and Cynthia Dale
Covering Joel with Perfect Pitch
New cover design
Je me souviens: Houston
An Experiment

L i n k s

::my alter ego blog::
::now reading/watching blog::
::jorrie's blog::
::tamara's blog (rhymes with camera)::
::margin:exploring modern magical realism::

~ my photo sites ~
::picasa::
::flickr::
::webshots::

M e m o r i e s


:: December 2004 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: June 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: October 2006 :: December 2006 :: January 2007 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: August 2007 :: September 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: March 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: August 2008 :: September 2008 :: October 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: April 2009 ::

C r e d i t s

style in obscuro

image from DayDreamGraphics.com

html coding by Ning

V i e w ' D



Free Blog Counter